Olympic day end of session celebration is Saturday, may 16th
-Sunday, March 1 - Tuition Due
- Monday, March 9 - Registration for Olympic Day Opens
- Friday, March 20 - March Parent Night Out
-Sunday, March 22 -March Open Gym for missed classes - from 10am - 12pm
- Wednesday, April 1 - April Tuition Due
- Saturday, April 4 - Registration for Summer Classes Opens
*** No Recreation Classes during Spring Break
- Friday, April 17th - April Parent Night Out :
- Sunday, April 26 - April Open Gym for Missed Classes- from 10am - 12pm
- Friday, May 1 - May Tuition Due
- Friday, May 15th - May Parent Night Out
- Saturday, May 16th : Olympic Day End of the Session Celebration
- May 23 - Last Day of Spring Classes
- Monday, May 25th - Gym Closed for Memorial Day / No Coffee and Tumble or Adult Open Gym
"Independence, discipline, hard work are just a few of the skills I want to pass down to our students. I am passionate about creating a space where kids are challenged, learn and have fun!
I am passionate about creating a positive environment with a well-qualified and enthusiastic staff and supportive families. All coming together to create community and the ultimate space for helping to build mentally and physically strong kids into adults ready to take on the world!"
At Sandy Springs Gymnastics, we aim to offer affordable and accessible gymnastics to a community that includes kids from all backgrounds, a staff that is compassionate and welcoming to families, and a youth program that is centered around what is best for kids.
In Fall of 2019, Sandy Spring Gymnastics will be welcoming new management under the leadership of Program Director, Gina White.
We hope to welcome returning and new families to their forever gym home with a warm and inviting staff who prioritize kindness and community.